Where business communication is made easy.
Personalize your customer communication with Channel.
Inefficient communication with your customers.
Simultaneous interaction among employees and customers.
Over 4,000 companies have chosen Channel for their customer services.
Simply paste a line of code and you are all set to go.
Are you using a popular web-builder? There are easier way to install
Why Channel?
Want better conversion rate?
Increasing your website traffic volume is easy. But what about your conversion rate? Channel isn't your ordinary Customer Service tool. Engage your customer post and deliver personalized promotions. You can increase as much as 10-20% of your conversion rate.
Optimize your CS center operations
One person can handle 100 inquiries in just 30 minutes. Live chat can facilitate easier communication. Less emotional load for your staff means higher satisfaction. Save time sifting through resources to respond to your customer by utilizing saved messages feature.
Chatting is for all
People all across age groups prefer chatting. You can optimize CS cost with increased efficiency and manage previous chat history. Live Chat industry is growing fast! Jump on board!
Accurate User Information
Integrate your existing customer database with Channel and know exactly with whom you are talking. You can get various customer information and also real time data on your website traffic. Talk to your customers now!
2% of your website visitors will convert. What about the remaining 98%?
You spent money to bring traffic to your website. But once they are there, only 2% will take action and give a return on the money you spent. Businesses that use Channel show 10-20x higher conversion rates. See how Channel can help your business grow.
  1. 1
    Know Your Customer
  2. 2
    Sales Activity
  3. 3
    Answer Inquiries
Understand what your customers are looking at even before a conversation starts.
Create more sales opportunities by engaging your customers in conversations with the right message at the right time.
Customer inquiries are meant to be answered in real-time. Answer those questions when your customers need them to be answered.
Half of customer inquiries are frequently-asked questions.
Use Channel Bot to automate responses for those questions and save time.
  1. Greetings
  2. Label Conversations
  3. Answer FAQs
SMS Follow up: Continue your conversation.
Don't worry! Continue chatting with your customers even after they leave your website. They may have left while you are sending them a message. Once your customers are "offline" in your website, all messages sent to a corresponding chat will be sent to their phone via SMS messages.
Send SMS messages directly from your own number.
Bring all your conversations to Channel.
Whether it’s with your colleagues or customers, good communication leads to better business results. Bring all your conversations to Channel and see your business grow.
Team Chat
Team communication tool for all businesses. We offer desktop and mobile apps to ensure access to all your conversations wherever you are.
User Chat
Customers can start talking to you with the click of a button, without leaving your website.
Manage all your customer interactions with Channel.
Every bit of customer information and interaction history is a valuable asset to your business. These data will be collected on Channel and you can utilize them for your business. #datadriven #CRM #NeverMissSalesLeads
Visitor List
See who’s on your website in real-time. Anonymous customers with no ID can still be identified using their chat history and IP address.
CRM Integration
Integrate Channel with your existing CRM solution. Customers who are logged in to your website will be automatically distinguished, and you can check their member status and purchase history right within the conversation.
Compatible with all devices, Channel on the go.
Optimized environment for communication
  1. Web/mobile
  2. Android, iOS SDK
  3. Customize Channel
Development & Integration
Use Channel’s Open API and integrate it with third-party apps like Slack.
 You can choose to receive notifications for new User Chats within Slack.
Join the community today.